VMU Student Parliament will gather for a remote meeting
January 26 (Thursday) at 7 p.m. The VMU Student Parliament will hold a meeting that will be held remotely. The sittings of the Parliament are open, so anyone can join this session. Session reference.
1. Registration of participants
2. Opening of the meeting of the VMU Student Parliament.
3. Elections of the secretary of the VMU Student Parliament meeting.
4. Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting.
5. Approval of the meeting agenda.
6. Question regarding training for VMU Student Parliament
Presented by: Monika Ražauskaitė
7. Discussion of current issues.
Presented by: Ieva Vengrovskaja
8. Other issues.
9. Closing of the meeting of the VMU Student Parliament.
Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament is the highest student management body, whose members represent the students of their faculty or academy, solve emerging problems and discuss topical questions. Considers and forms the organization’s positions on the most important issues of higher education and other issues, elects or removes the VMU Student Parliament Speaker, VMU SRC President, Managemet Board and Audit Commision by secret ballot, considers and approves VMU SRC activity and financial reports and adjusts or submits new VMU SRC documents.