VMU Student Parliament members will gather for a remote meeting
February 9 7 p.m. a remote sitting of the Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament will take place. The sittings of the Parliament are open to the public and can be accessed by clicking on this link.
Agenda of the meeting:
- Registration of participants
- Opening of the Student Parliament sitting
- Approval of the secretary of the meeting
- Approval of protocol of previous sitting, including e-mail meetings
- Consideration of agenda
- Inquiry about VMU Student Social Fund
- Facebook group discussion „VDU Studentų Parlamentas / VMU Student Parliament 21/22“on declaring a state of emergency at the university
- Presentation of Vytautas Magnus University Doctoral Club’s application for foreign language learning opportunities
- Presentation of the doctoral students’ application for a scientific consultant for doctoral students
- Regarding the Submission of the Reasons for the Decision of the Board of Appeal and the Student’s Right to Further Appeal of the Appeal of the Board of Appeal for Procedural Violations
- Other questions
- The closing of VMU SC Student parliament meeting
Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament is the highest student management body, whose members represent the students of their faculty or academy, solve emerging problems and discuss topical questions. Considers and forms the organization’s positions on the most important issues of higher education and other issues, elects or removes the VMU Student Parliament Speaker, VMU SR President, Managemet Board and Audit Commision by secret ballot, considers and approves VMU SR activity and financial reports and adjusts or submits new VMU SR documents.