VMU SA reporting-election conference will take place
March 10 12 p.m. The report-election conference of the Student’s Representative Council of Vytautas Magnus University (VMU SRC) will take place. During it, the annual activity and financial report of VMU SRC will be presented, and the elections of the President, Board and Audit Commission of VMU SRC will take place.
The Board of VMU SRC is a strategic management body of the representative office. The Board deals with the most important issues related to VMU SRC strategy, operational guidelines, finances, parliamentary elections and others specified in the organisation’s Articles of Association. The Board consists of 6 members and the President of VMU SRC, according to their positions.
In 2022, 7 candidates expressed their desire to become a member of the Board:
- Kristina Balčiūnaitė
- Lukas Gedvila
- Daniel Mačichin
- Laurynas Samajauskas
- Solveiga Skaisgirytė
- Martynas Vitkus
- Vytautas Valaitis
Candidates’ presentations and question session will take place during the reporting-election conference.
An Audit Commission will be elected during the meeting. Candidates will stand for election and be elected during the meeting.
VMU SRC Audit commission – performs VMU SRC activities and financial control; carries out inspections at VMU SRC on its own initiative, on behalf of the VMU Student Parliament or at the request of the Board. After the inspection, the Audit Commission provides recommendations and conclusions, having identified financial and / or operational violations, the Audit Commission has the right to initiate an extraordinary meeting of the Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament. The Audit Commission consists of 5 members.
- Registration of participants;
- VMU SC reporting-election Student parliament meeting opening;
- Election of the Conference Voting Commission;
- Approval of the secretary of the meeting;
- Approval of conference agenda;
- Regarding the formation of the working group of VMU SC direct presidential elections;
- Presentation of VMU SC activity and financial report;
- Presentation of the audit commision report;
- Approval of VMU SC activity and financial report;
- Approval of the audit commision report;
- Presentation and questions of the candidates for the presidents of VMU SC;
- Presentation and questions of candidates to the Management board of VMU SC;
- Election of the President and the Management board of VMU SC;
- Announcement of the results;
- Elections of the audit commision;
- Other questions;
- The closing of VMU SC reporting-election Student parliament meeting
Members of the VMU Student Parliament and candidates for governing bodies are invited to participate in the Conference live (Vytautas Magnus University Small Hall, S. Daukanto St. 28), and everyone else – to watch the live broadcast on the Facebook page VDU Studentų atstovybė.