The VMU Student Parliament will hold a remote meeting
September 15 5:30 p.m. a remote sitting of the Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament will take place. The sittings of the Parliament are open to the public and can be accessed by clicking on this link.
Online meeting agenda
- Registration of participants
- Opening of the Student Parliament sitting
- Approval of the secretary of the meeting
- Approval of protocol of previous sitting, including e-mail meetings
- Consideration of agenda
- Recommendations to the working group on declaring a climate emergency at the university (Presented by: Gabrielė Jonuškaitė)
- Elections of VMU Senate student representatives (Presented by: Ieva Vengrovskaja)
- Information about VMU Student Parliament elections (Presented by: Ieva Vengrovskaja)
- Other questions
- The closing of VMU SC Student parliament meeting
Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament is the highest student management body, whose members represent the students of their faculty or academy, solve emerging problems and discuss topical questions. Considers and forms the organization’s positions on the most important issues of higher education and other issues, elects or removes the VMU Student Parliament Speaker, VMU SRC President, Managemet Board and Audit Commision by secret ballot, considers and approves VMU SRC activity and financial reports and adjusts or submits new VMU SRC documents.