The newly elected student parliament will gather for its first sitting
On December 15 (Tuesday) at 6 p.m. the first sitting of the newly elected Student Parliament of Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) will take place. Student representatives will participate in it remotely. Student Parliament meetings are open, so you can attend by clicking this link.
2020 m. December 15 d., 18 val. session agenda (remote conference):
- The opening of the Students parliament session
- The election of the Students parliament chairperson
- The election of the Students parliament secretary
- Approval of the agenda
- Election to Vytautas Magnus university Senate
- Election to the Revision committee
- About the Universities reorganization plan
- About Vytautas Magnus university Strategical plan realization
- Other questions
- The closing of the Students parliament session
Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament is the highest governing body of the Student Representatives (SR). Its members adopt, supplement and amend the statutes, regulations and procedural rules of VMU SR. Also, members of the parliament elect and remove the President of VMU SR by secret ballot, consider and approve the activity and financial reports of VMU SR. Members of the Student Parliament are responsible for solving VMU students’ problems and answering questions.