28 September, 6 pm. The Student Parliament of Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) will gather for the last meeting of this term, during which a new member of the VMU Student Representative Board will be elected, as well as 2 new members of the VMU Senate.
The Board is the strategic advisory governing body of the VMU SR, which approves the annual plan of the representation, sets the strategic directions of the organisation and carries out other activities as defined in the Rules of Procedure of VMU SR.
The following persons have expressed their willingness to become a member of the Board:
You will be able to get to know the candidate better and ask questions during the meeting.
The Senate is the collegial governing body of the University’s academic affairs. The Senate is the governing body of the University. The Senate is composed of 14 students. The Senate is divided into 3 committees, which discuss issues submitted to the Senate on relevant topics:
- Strategy and Governance
The following have expressed their willingness to become members of the Senate:
- Vitalija Jakubaitytė
- Ernesta Čirvinskaitė
- Kristupas Armoška
You will be able to get to know the candidates better and ask questions during the meeting.
- Registration of participants.
- Opening of the VMU Student Parliament meeting.
- Election of the Secretary of the meeting.
- Election of the vote counting committee.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Removal of a member of the VMU SR Board;
- Presentation, questions and election of a candidate for the VMU SA Board (candidate
- Presentations, questions and election of candidates to the VMU Senate (candidates Vitalija
Jakubaitytė; Ernesta Čirvinskaitė