Where and how can a student consult for career questions?
The student can consult directly at the Career Center (S. Daukanto str. 27-301, Kaunas) or remotely (by sending questions for consultation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Pre-registration is required for consultation.
More information at: http://karjera.vdu.lt/
How much do the career consultations cost?
All University students can consult on various career questions free of charge.
With what questions can a student consult at the Career Center?
The student can consult at the Career Center on the following questions:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) review with comments;
- Review of cover letter with comments;
- Preparing for a job interview;
- Consultation on volunteering, internship or job search processes;
- Open coaching (awareness raising) conversation on a career topic;
- Discussion of other emerging issues on a career topic.