A meeting of the VMU student parliament will take place on Thursday
Thursday, May 19, 5 p.m. A meeting of the Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament will take place in the Small Hall of Vytautas Magnus University (S. Daukanto st. 28). Parliament’s sittings are open to the public.
- Registration of participants.
- Opening of the Student Parliament sitting.
- Approval of the secretary of the meeting.
- Elections of vote counting commision.
- Approval of protocol of previous sitting, including e-mail meetings.
- Consideration of agenda.
- Regarding the communication of Ieva Vengrovskaja. Presented by: Justas Ivanauskas
- The working group on declaring a climate emergency at university update. Presented by: representative of the working group
- Regarding the removal of Justas Ivanauskas from the Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament Presented by: VMU Student council management board
- Other questions.
- The closing of VMU SC Student Parliament meeting.
Vytautas Magnus University Student Parliament is the highest student management body, whose members represent the students of their faculty or academy, solve emerging problems and discuss topical questions. Considers and forms the organization’s positions on the most important issues of higher education and other issues, elects or removes the VMU Student Parliament Speaker, VMU SR President, Managemet Board and Audit Commision by secret ballot, considers and approves VMU SR activity and financial reports and adjusts or submits new VMU SR documents.